• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500 Petabyte Server!

Logan1999

For about 200 million you can get a 500 petabyte server. You would need 16,000 of these (http://www.adorama.com/VDGTGSPXL32P.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Shopping%20Site&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=gbase) witch would cost 192,576,000 dollars USD. Then I'm sure another 8 million for the servers to take it. Would this be POSSIBLE if you were rich as heck? lol :evilb:

After you get all the hardware, get the servers set up with the hard drives, and cluster them. Pretty much no such this as overselling here! xD But you would have to so freaking rich! And pay a hefty bill each month for internet... xD Not gonna happen any time soon, right? xD

moreyouknow.jpg

mmm, i think i'd rather take the money and use it for something else.....maybe an incredibly big house? hehe

mmm, i think i'd rather take the money and use it for something else.....maybe an incredibly big house? hehe

I'd go live in Mexico somewhere. Some tiny town. Keep a low profile. Just relax for the rest of my life.

And have some peyote while I'm there.

Back