• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50MB 2GB PHP+MySQL<=60$/year

gyrbo

Allied Squad Trooper
NLC
Is there any host that offers 50 megs of space, 2GB of bandwidth, has PHP and MySQL for less or equal to 60$/year. Please don't post is you are any of the following hosts unless you have a special deal:
dim8.net,valuablehost,servus.ws,discount-hosting,yupapa,worldzonepro,hosturbo

I know you said for those hosting companies that are listed not to post but I would like to add that if you would like I can give you a 1 week free trial before you pay. That way you can test our services/server and if after 1 week you've decided to go with another host (which are all excellent companies you've chosen), you can and don't have to worry about paying a dime.

PM me (If I can figure out how to use it) or email me (robert@dim8.net) for more information.

Mods: If this post violates any of Fws.net's terms of service in any way, please accept my deepest apology and delete it and your own discretion.

Nope, you're alright here Robert, hosts may reply directly to requests (here only). Gybro, Gordon posted something yesterday http://www.ecalpemos.com/ not sure it offers what you want but the pricing seems similar and I can't think of many more off the top of the noodle that offer plans this low. You seem to have a good list of 'em.

Originally posted by Chicken
Nope, you're alright here Robert, hosts may reply directly to requests (here only). Gybro, Gordon posted something yesterday http://www.ecalpemos.com/ not sure it offers what you want but the pricing seems similar and I can't think of many more off the top of the noodle that offer plans this low. You seem to have a good list of 'em.
As far as I can see, they just offer domain registration with some email space. I could be wrong.
[add]
Just to clear thing up, this question is mostly directed to hosts, but other people may sugest too.

i checked below10host's custom plan generator which offered:

2 GB transfer per month -- 1.75
50 MB webspace -- 1.50
25 pop email accounts -- 1.50
1 FTP account -- 0.00
0 mailing lists -- 0.00
1 mySQL database -- 0.25
5 subdomains -- 1.25
0 dedicated IP addys -- 0.00

that came out to 6.25 a month. if you remove the subdomains, that's exactly 5.00 a month * 12 = $60 a year. try emailing them.

Well, I'll think about them, but I would like some subdomains.
Just a question: does valuablehost give you your own IP?

Hello Gyrbo,

Plan #1 on our webpage meets your requirements.

http://www.mastersites.com/hosting/plans.shtml

We're in the process of changing our hosting plans to include PHP for free with all accounts, so you don't have to worry about the extra fee for that.

Quick summary:

- $4.95 / month - No Setup Fee
- 50 MBs space
- 2 GBs Bandwidth
- 5 POP3 (with SMTP)
- 5 FTP Accounts
- 1 MySQL DB
- PHP 4.0

Regarding the subdomains... We can setup an unlimited subdomains script for your site that would redirect name.yourname.com to yourname.com/name. There's usually a $25 setup fee for this, but we would waive that fee for you. :)

Feel free to email me or reply here if you have any questions.

Back