• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 FREE Gmail Invites

Yahpoolerz

Offer

Hello,

I have tried to get some offers for my 6 gmail invites but have only made one deal and still have my 6 gmail invites left so I have decided just to get rid of these right now for FREE. If you would like to receive a gmail invite please email me your first name, last name, and your email (made up names are allowed).

*Request has to be EMAILED to me, not posted or PMed unless you want to wait a few days for me to receive your request because although I often check my email, I'm not always on freewebspace community.

*If a first name, last name, and email are not emailed to me then I cannot send you the invite link for you to sign up.

*ONE gmail invite per person

What Is Gmail?

Gmail is a google mail account that offers 1 gb of space for free, meaning you ever have to delete a message. It also makes "conversations", meaning that it groups all your messages and replys together in one page so you won't have to go back and forth trying to find them. It also offers a search so you can just search for past mail. The only way to sign up for a google mail account is to be invited by someone. Otherwise you can't sign up.

So what are you waiting for?
Just ask me!!!

Contact

Email: dahbull07@gmail.com

Thanks,

~ Yahpoolerz

Last edited:
Back