• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 Gmail Invite Swap For Vbulletin 1.0 or Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahpoolerz

Offer

Hello,

As some of you already know by reading my threads, I have many Gmail invites. I have recentley received 6 more gmail invites and I am gladly offering them to the first person to offer me vBulletin. Although I would prefer at least vBulletin 2.0, I will accept vBulletin 1.0 in exchange for the invites if that is all you have to trade.

I need this forum for my website http://www.bpworks.info. At the current moment in time I am using PHPbb2 and it is working fine but my friend told me about vBulletin which is what he is using on his website and I after using in on freewebspace.net, I have come to love it.

If you have a vBulletin license this will make things much easier. You can email me a special download link or even email me the program if you desire and then I can send you the gmails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof

As far as proof goes, I can send you a screenshot of my main email screen. It shows the proof that I have the gmails, as well as my email on the page so you know it's me. Or, if you trust me from my reputation of Gmail swaps then we don't have to take precautions.

Check out this closed Gmail deal that worked:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61328

See, I am very legit in my offers...

If you are interested, please post, pm, or email me with information on how you would like to go about this.

I will be glad to proove it anyway you wish if you would like to take it to that level.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

Just incase you do not know what gmail is, it is a google mail account that offers 1 gb of space for free, meaning you never have to delete a message. It also makes "conversations", meaning that it groups all your messages and replys together in one page so you won't have to go back and forth trying to find them. It also offers a search so you can just search for past mail. The only way to sign up for a google mail account is to be invited by someone. Otherwise you can't sign up. So 6 gmail invites = 6 gmail accounts. If you just need one account then you can use the other 5 for whatever you want. Like maybe an offer like I'm giving now. Or you can just use all 6 for another offer like I'm doing now if you already have an account.

Contact

Email: dahbull07@gmail.com
AIM: dahbull07

~ Yahpoolerz

Last edited:
I doubt anyone has vBulletin 1.0 any more, and if they do, I doubt Jelsoft would appreciate them giving it away. Besides which, there are newer versions for a reason - fixed security holes, etc.

Yes well, I was just stating that anything is fine with me as long as it's vBulletin. Could be 1, 2, or 3. Just whatever you have....

~~Deal Still Open~~

I don't want to pay for anything...

I doubt nither does someone for 6 Gmails, although someone that already has a liscense might want to give me the program for the gmails....

~~Deal Still Open~~

Seriously, shut the ---- up, or at least move this shit to the offers forum so I don't have to read it.

Yahpoolerz said:
I don't want to pay for anything...

I doubt nither does someone for 6 Gmails, although someone that already has a liscense might want to give me the program for the gmails....

~~Deal Still Open~~
Don't want to pay? Then don't use it. Simple.

If you care about your forum, buy a vBulletin yourself. Just about every man and their dog and cat have Gmail by now. There comes a time in life when you must be prepared to part with money if you really want something dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back