• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used 6sync but it looked like they were trying to brand themselves as really premium. Their website looks amazing but not sure about their prices.
Are their servers managed or unmanaged?

I've never used 6sync but it looked like they were trying to brand themselves as really premium. Their website looks amazing but not sure about their prices.
Are their servers managed or unmanaged?
They're unmanaged, with no cpanel or whm either. They have a homebrew control panel from what I understand for basic administrative tasks for your account.

The place Jay Street recommended looks pretty good; good prices and all. I'll probably end up going with them.

Last edited:
They're unmanaged, with no cpanel or whm either. They have a homebrew control panel from what I understand for basic administrative tasks for your account.

The place Jay Street recommended looks pretty good; good prices and all. I'll probably end up going with them.

Whatever you do, for God's sake, DON'T DO IT!!! They used to be a VERY good company, and were then bought out by EIG. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group
ASO is going to go to hell just like every other host they bought out, and if you check out WHT, the bad reviews are already starting to roll in.

I don't know the entire story, but I believe at one point, it was bought by Hostgator. Then it was sold again (near the same time as HG) to EIG. I can attest that they indeed used to be very good. We had a couple DNS servers hosted there. Left after we heard about the sale.

Have no experience with 6sync unfortunately, but have heard good things. But who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back