• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

7pz - NEW EASY SIGNUP - 10 GB / 200 GB / cPanel/RVSiteBuilder/PHP 5.5

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello Everyone,

https://www.7pz.com/

Check out our forum in October for a contest starting on October 1st, 2015!

Thanks for checking out 7pz, we offer totally free web hosting with the latest features at no cost to you. Recently under new management, we just launched our new free services using our own self managed servers. Below are some features to list a few:
  • No Ads -- WOW!
  • cPanel 11
  • CloudLinux
  • Softaculous
  • RvSiteBuilder
  • Your own subdomain (.7pz.co, .7pz.in)
  • MariaDB 10
  • Apache 2.4
  • PHP 5.5 NEW JUST UPDATED
Our AdFree10GB plan consists of the following:
  • 10 GB Disk Space
  • 200 GB Transfer
  • Forum Based Support
  • 25 FTP Accounts
  • 25 POP3/IMAP Accounts
  • 5 MariaDB Databases (compatible with MySQL)
  • 20 Sub-domains
  • 20 Parked Domains
  • 20 Add-on Domains
Interested in checking us out? It's easy.

NEW EASY TO USE SIGNUP PROCESS - INSTANT ACTIVATION

Just head over to https://7pz.com/signup, enter your desired forum credentials, verify your e-mail and register your cPanel hosting account. Should take less than 5 minutes from start to finish for 100% free, stable cPanel hosting!

If there are any issues registering, please let me know @ brandon[@]7pz[.]com I will get right back to you. We just launched our new signup process today!

That's it! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Please note due to some configuration changes if you signed up during the week you may have never received a welcome e-mail but your account was created (Browsing to the domain should yield to an Apache File Listing or Default webpage) please e-mail me with your forum account and cPanel account username / domain and I will get a welcome e-mail with your username/password sent out to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Back