• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Community Website

amaro

Hello is there any talented programmers that can build a website like myspace.com , tagged.com or bolt.com? all community based sites.

i know everyone wants $ but i;m broke maybe we can work somthing out. pm me if u can. and wouldl ike to help out.ty

You better have emailed my rogers one..my jurosoft one isn't up for email purposes right now (no server currently).

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
I can, and I was planning on doing something like that. However, there has to be something in it for me..or I'll just do it myself..

Send me an email: justin.robertson@rogers.com or add msn: deathreaper@jurosoft.com

Regards,
Hello,
I'm seriously wondering about this idea. How much would you charge for the creation of the full blown project? No kiddie stuff, all modules etc created and working. Give me a price.

Well, if you email me a full blown proposal of what the project would entail, features, etc. I could give you one. Send it to the email address I have listed above.

And Amaro, when I meant send me an email, I meant send me an email with more information..

Regards,

Back