• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A good shoutcast host?

It depends where your audience/listeners are.

US, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America or AU.

One good host in either one of the above locations won't be good in the other location.

Sorry for the post being so.... short, I think I distracted myself while typing it :p

One in US would be best.

96 kbps or 128 kbps max bitrate

20-50 listener slots.

To be honest I have never seen such offerings here. A lot of them can be seen on the DP forums where the same question can be asked

I assume that you can find it with hands down. On the digital point forums I seen ppl offering this kind. They seem to be more specific for such offers

I believe that you have great list of the companies to consider now. Do some searches for the reviews. Probably some of the named companies have forums where you will be able to get in touch with their current customers.

Most webhost may advertise their hosting package supporting shoutcast just to attract new visitors.. its always better to crosscheck if they really have any client using their servers for hosting shoutcast application. Make sure to have a highly configured server with excellent support for hosting shoutcast.

Back