• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about dedicated servers

william232

Hi,I am Wondering on what sort of specs for a dedicated server would i get for $10 or $20 per month what would the specs would i recieve?

Sorry ktfcchosting, but you cant get a dedi for $10-$20 per month. You need to raise your budget to a very minimum of atleast $50 per month for a low end server. Or you could choose to go with a VPS, but youre still going to have to raise your budget to get a good VPS.

There are no dedicated servers for this but as stated the VPS servers are not too bad. But I don't think those would even fit your budget. I have a reseller account at data393 and its 44.95.

What i am saying is that what specs of a dedicated server would i get for $10 or $20 per month because i saw a dedicated server for $30 at serverpronto

As they mentioned, you can't get a dedicated server at all for $10-$20/month. So there's no specs to even speak of. serverpronto charges at $75/half hour of custom services. Even the $29.95 server will add another $40.00 for cPanel or Helm. There's additional charges for additional support tickets, reboot and even a charge of $69.00 for a system restore. Seriously, I don't call that cheap at all.

Last edited:
If you say I don't need any CS, I will not need to ever contact them, well if your server is being
DOS'd lets say it takes 2 hours to bring the server to proper level, thats just gonna cost you $300

" You get what you pay for "

Dont go the cheapest way, it'll blow up :)
If you absolutely need to have root on a budget, go with vps, otherewise, just get shared hosting :)

Back