• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about money making programs

william232

i have tried some of the money making programs using paypalpopup or somthing i cant remember and i can make about $7.50 per 1 thousand hits by placing ads on my site which means i can earn about $37,000 per day i guess i am finding out that too see if its not a scan or anything like that ill let you guys informed

37000 is a super far-fetched number unless you get a gazillion UNIQUE visitors per day, not raw hits by the same ip multiple times.

I wouldn't mind $7.50 per 1000 impressions ;) Care to name the company?

The site says payment structure was updated in September '04... but I don't see $7.50 anywhere, it starts at $3 and graduates up to $6...

All I can say is that I have them on my site and they don't pay as much as you said. They pay a max of $6 CPM and then that was for the month of September so I don't know if they are still paying that rate.

Also, they do pay every two weeks on something like a net 15 basis.

I'm sure they are owned by Yesup and are quite established now. Infact they also have a few more sites that has affiliate programs on them that also pays on a CPM basis. These programs can be found within the Popups,unders,exits category of http://www.affiliateseeking.com. Infact I think they have 3 more programs like InfinityAds plus Yesup of cause, which is a pay per click search engine.

Last edited:
I have used InfinityAds for a while but it's hard to get much from pop ads with browser like Firefox rising and with the pop-up blockers in msn and google toolbars.

Back