• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Account hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now people, we shouldn't make these assumptions, however founded they may be.

original.0

I'm glad you got your problem solved JJW, maybe its time to go change all of your passwords.

And the PM definitely stated 'myself' not 'the wife', just FYI :lol:

Why would a hacker want to pm me from your account let alone with those sorts of details, hmmm!

not sure but he kept saying to close this thread. But iwas taling to deeplist and a few other letting them know hey it is not me.

Love to know what they sent them rotfpmsl

Take it we mean 24khost now b& after only a couple of posts, strangely in this thread, what kind of hacker posts in a thread about an account hack using a different login when the hacked account opened the thread in the first place?!?!?

A strange one indeed!

I opened 24khost cause my account was hacked. I first opened this thread then the person changed my password and email and locked me out. Then people go odd messages.

The whole thing just seems too weird. This "person" supposedly hijacked your account, and sent out PMs talking about your late night activities. Then you open this thread and the person requests that it be closed? I don't see how you could be logged in at the same time as this person if they had changed your password. Something here just doesn't add up. And why your account instead of somebody else's? I don't think anything got hacked. I also agree, this has to be the work of muppets on the forum. No question about it.

Last edited:
The whole thing just seems too weird. This "person" supposedly hijacked your account, and sent out PMs talking about your late night activities. Then you open this thread and the person requests that it be closed? I don't see how you could be logged in at the same time as this person if they had changed your password. Something here just doesn't add up. And why your account instead of somebody else's? I don't think anything I got hacked. I also agree, this has to be the work of muppets on the forum. No question about it.

Can we check the IP's of the posts and PM's to ensure hes not just pulling some bull---- for the lulz?

This all sounds odd.

Did anyone else get pm's with let's call it dodgy content?

And why is the account created to post a b& account not just merged or deleted, he also states he talked to you DeepList.

not sure but he kept saying to close this thread. But iwas taling to deeplist and a few other letting them know hey it is not me.

Don't know what you got but I just got the abusive one.

Peo, can you draw a line under this one, don't just do a close as several of us have been hit apparently.

The PM time and dates can be matched to logins and IP's in logs, and this seems a bit funny to say the least.

Several posts in this thread has been made from the JJW account by someone using a very different ip than the old/real JJW. The banned account was used by the real JJW during the incident. It has the same ip as real JJW. Conclusion: the account was hacked.

To JJW: don't post ip addresses or my private messages. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back