• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Add your free host to our brand new directory

I'm sorry, this should be resolved now. You need to request new password.

Changes since yesterday:
  • I've now made it possible to login with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Cheap web hosting companies can now add their host, it's free
  • Blog post about the recent changes on FWS

Ran into a small problem. Got error saying bandwidth must be below 10000. We offer 100GB, which is 100,000. Wouldn't let me do it, so I had to put 9999. If you could update our listing, it would be appreciated. :)

Thanks, it's been added now. Bandwidth is listed as GB/month so I changed to 100. Webspace is listed in MB, which might be confusing.

Thanks, it's been added now. Bandwidth is listed as GB/month so I changed to 100. Webspace is listed in MB, which might be confusing.

Doh!!! I saw the MB on the disk space and I guess just thought the bandwidth was in MB as well. Whoops! :oops:

Thanks for fixing it!

Is there any way we can edit our own listing, or is that off limits? I see my image is screwed up too. Thumbnail looked great, but it's WAY too big once you click on the listing. ha ha!

I've changed your logo. For some reason the aspect ratio needs to be 1x1. I'm looking into that.

You can edit your listing by going to the Dashboard. Any changes will be moderated.

I've changed your logo. For some reason the aspect ratio needs to be 1x1. I'm looking into that.

You can edit your listing by going to the Dashboard. Any changes will be moderated.

Thank you!! I tried the dashboard, but it said I didn't have permission to edit the listing. Is there someplace specific I need to go in there?

1 Login.
2. Go to the frontend Dashboard page. freewebspace.net/dashboard You should see the name of your host.
3. Click the name of your host to go to the edit page.
4. Edit the listing. Submit at the bottom of the page.

That's so weird. I'll have to look into that. The title of your host should be clickable. When I login using my twitter account (no admin privileges), I see this:
test-fws.jpg

Back