• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertisment Sale

Chris L.

I am running a special on advertisments for freeresellers.com for our grand reopening on 8-15-08. This special cuts all of the prices in half. As long as you keep paying for advertisments, you keep the same price. This special ends on 8-15-08.

Header ads cost $10 (now $5) / mth. They can be leaderboards. There is 1 allowed.
Footer ads cost $5 (now $2.50) / mth. They are standard banner size (468 px x 60 px) There are 2 allowed.
Footer buttons cost $1 (Now $0.50).
I also have in between post ads. You may make an offer on these
Though we have a low PR 3, we are a number one search result on google and yahoo for Free Resellers.

Pretty much, there 3 people after the header (i was here first :p ). Still waiting for Chris to get back to us on this.
Id say theres still a footer, between posts and the buttons left.

I am sory i havn't updated yet. I was waiting for 1 more PM reply../. Jan, I forgot to get back to you. I still havn't received a reply from Build-a-host. But currently only the header is taken (unless build a host gets back to me).
Chris

I'll take footer ads then :) One banner and one button (if you tell me what size ;))

Well.. ive paid as u know.
Youve relaunched as you said, but i dont see my advertisment.

I told you in a PM that your ads start on the 30th. I'll get your ads up soon, but you are not paying for any time that your ad is up before the 30th.
Chris

Ahh ok, no problem.
YOu said the relaunch was the 30th, and i saw your Official Relaunch post in the forums here. Figured you were ready :p

Oh yeah.
I posted that when i thought i was ready. Account creations will be open the 30th. Ads will be up then too. Also I delayed the ads because I have some other advertisers who want me to meet some post quotas before they advertise. I only want to collect payment for / on the 1st of each month. I cant keep track of it otherwise.
Chris

Well, its the 31st, 1 day after your planned launch.
No Advertisments and your forum and site is basically as it was 2 weeks ago.

Why not just force a refund from PayPal? It seems Chris has run off with people's money, not seen much activity on here from him, or on his website... :confused4

Jan, couldn't this be classed as fraud? Or theft? I mean, if the advertisements don't go up, then he's run away with money from members :(

Back