• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

affordable hosting

Bakaelite

I'm looking to set up a family site running a wordpress blog and zenphoto as a gallery. i've left numerous hosts because their servers were just disgustingly slow at processing database queries and having my site lagging for minutes just to open a blog entry's comments or to view an image.

it will start small, but the gallery will probably take up the most space as i'll regularly add images. i'll probably have family videos, but i'll just put them on youtube or something, so that shouldn't be a problem. so i guess i'll need about 5-10gigs of space, a reasonable amount of bandwidth, but mostly i need a host who can host dynamic sites and have them load at a good speed. preferably under 100usd a year, but i can pay up to 150 if need be.

thanks in advanced.

Gday :D

Mega Bandwidth 2
Max FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Max Email Accounts: Unlimited
Max Databases: Unlimited
Max Sub Domains: Unlimited
Diskspace: 10gb
Bandwidth: 120gb
Cost: $8 per month.

Fahiec.com - Shared Hosting Plans

:)Shared S01 ($3.95 per month)
5GB space | 50GB monthly transfer

:)Shared S02 ($7.95 per month)
10GB space | 100GB monthly transfer

Dual Quad Xeon Server
PHP 5.2.5 with GD support | MySQL 5.0.45
(Best suite for wordpress and zenphoto)

We can host your site as long as you don't use over 40,000 inodes (every file on your account uses up 1 inode). A gallery can tend to fill up the inode space. Just make sure you have the zenphoto compress & resize the images to a reasonable quality & size and you should be fine.

Details: TOS | AUP

30-day money back GUARANTEE!

Hi there,

We offer a wide variety of hosting packages for your needs, based on your requirements I would recommend our Ape package with 4gb of space and 100gb bandwidth. It offers the freedom for your website to grow, priced at $10.00 per month.

Get your first month for $5.00 with the code "get50off"

As for speed, we have optimized servers, with eAccelerator for PHP. Blazing fast and low latency Level 3 Bandwidth.

We have been going for over 2 years and have great uptime.

Web Hosting » Contact Us

Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hi there! I have a plan that would suit you perfectly...

Normal - PRO
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Add-on Domains: 20
Sub-Domains: UNLIMITED
Email Accounts: 80
MySQL Databases: 80

Fantastico: FREE
RV Skins: FREE
RV Site Builder PRO: FREE

Price Monthly: $9.95
Price Annually: $99.50 (2 months FREE)
ORDER

Pay annually and you will receive a FREE domain name!
All of our plans come with many features, check out the suggested plan at http://www.3rdrockhosting.com/hosting/shared/normal.php
SQL Qeuries on our server usually take less than 0.5 seconds, not much more than that at peak hours too.

Last edited:
Hi,

We can offer you our SuperValue plan with the following specs:

- 15GB Space
- 200GB Bandwidth
- Free Domain Name (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .us)
- 24/7 Support
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

All this for $59.88 per year ($4.99 per month).

To check us out, please go to http://www.EEWebHost.com/SuperValue.html

Please try us out and if you're not satisfied with our hosting service, you can always opt out (no question asked) within 30 days. ;)

thanks for the offers, especially to the ones who posted information regarding my inquiry on php/mysql speed.

stan, in your site stats it shows that your server memory is 49%. since it's your main server, i'm just wondering if it will be able to handle more sites that can be memory intensive.

i'll be mulling over the current offers, as well as any future offers, and hopefully i'll be able to make an order in a few days. thanks everyone.

Dear Bakaelite,

After carefully reading your request, I would like to offer the following shared web hosting package:

RadixTWO
6000MB Disk Space
60GB Monthly Transfer
$6.00/month

Since you've had problems with your previous hosting providers, I recommend requesting a free 7-day trial account via our website. You'll be able to testdrive your blog and gallery on our servers and benchmark them. We make a copy of your blog and gallery from your current host to our servers, for free. You can then compare the copy on our servers with your current host. If you're satisfied, you can upgrade your trial account to a paid hosting package.

Please note that if our trial package doesn't have enough disk space to testdrive your blog and gallery, we'll just upgrade your trial for free. If you need more than 7 days to make your decision, feel free to contact our support department and we'll extend your trial period.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Last edited:
HostQuack l Huge Sale 25% Off l cPanel 11 + Fantastico l $4.95$/mo

** Huge Sale 25% Off ** Expires on 30/03/2008 **
Coupon Code: 25off

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

Standard Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 5 GB
» Bandwidth: 50 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $4.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

stan, in your site stats it shows that your server memory is 49%. since it's your main server, i'm just wondering if it will be able to handle more sites that can be memory intensive.

Yes, don't worry. Most of that ram is taken up by cpanel / rv site builder etc
We are currently looking into either upgrading or moving datacenters soon, if that figure goes any higher then we will obviously upgrade our server. Speed and reliability is really important to us.

If you have any more questions, feel free to chat with someone on live chat or speak to me personally on MSN (support@3rdrockhosting.com)

Thanks again for reviewing our offer and considering 3rd Rock Hosting!

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

5 GB space
100 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Unlimited hosted domains
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $50 per year

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at cPanel Hosting page. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have

Hi Bakaelite,
This is a custom plan, please contact me via PM, Email or our Live Support facility if you decide to sign up. I can guarantee you that we have no limit on the number of files (inodes) and we have been in business for 6 years:

Custom Plan
5GB of space
100GB transfer p.m.
Unlimited mailboxes
Unlimited databases
$110/year

Our servers are very quick, as I type the CPU load on the server your account would be provisioned on is a mere 0.12.

If you'd like an example of a gallery we host, take a look at http://www.cncworld.org/gallery it contains 825 images and as you can see, loads in seconds.

Tornado Gaming

Resellers:

5 GB Storage
50 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel v11
WHM
Fantastico Deluxe (WORDPRESS)
Just $50/year or $5/mo

10 GB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth
CPanel v11
WHM
Fantastico Deluxe
Just $100/year or $10/mo

Hope you have a great hosting experience Bakaelite!

Hello Bakaelite
For only $8.99 per month at a LOCKED PRICE!
We can offer you our CUSTOM Plan which consists of:
10,000 MB Space
150,000 MB Bandwidth

---------------------------------------------
Features Included:
  • Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico Deluxe *HOT*
  • Unlimited Sub Domains/Parked Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Unlimited Email accounts.
  • CGI, PERL and PHP Support
  • ImageMagick & GD Library Supported
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • 24/7 Ticket Support System and MORE!
  • ADULT AND ANIME CONTENT ACCEPTED
99.8% Uptime Guarantee
Our current uptime (99.98% is our current Uptime)
You can visit our site for a more detailed list of what our plan offers at www.genomehost.com
14 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Our company has been established since January 2006

Back