• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable SEO services?

SEO is not that hard. You could even do it your self for free! Just think how you want to optimize your search engine rank and then start making emphasis on these points in the code.

Work on your key words, but your link building will help most of all!

Make sure all of your file names are logically named, but keep file name as short as possible!

You are right, Hydro_Host. SEO is very much easy to understand, but its a time consuming task. So, if you don't have time to do it yourself you better hire an SEO professional. Just google it and you will find the best SEO firms. OR the best i will suggest you to join linkedin.com communities as there are completely SEO professionals representing their companies.

If you have budget, you can hire some company to do SEO since it is time consuming task as Robdale said.
But please be cautious when you hire SEO company because they usually won't guarantee number of traffic increase by their SEO, you might ended up paying a lots of
money with a few traffic increase.

Also, try to get backlink for your site as much as you can from site that has high page rank, it will help you to generate a lots of traffic.

Hope this helps. :)

If you're gonna pay might as well just buy advertising. SEO takes a very very very long time to take effect and it may not even end up bringing the correct audience anyway. It's some very risky business I tell you what.

Maybe look into Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter or whatever it is Yahoo has going on.

Good Luck!

If you have enough time it is certainly better to optimize your website yourself because it is cheaper and you can invest the money you save on other things (site design, hosting, new features) but if you don't have enough time it is certainly better to hire a SEO company to do the work for you because SEO requires very much time and patience.

You can find lots of SEO companies on DigitalPoint or other big webmaster forums or search Google for "SEO company", you will get lots of results.

Personally I never hired a SEO company so I can't recommend you any but I would suggest to spend more importance on the service quality rather than on the price.

If you chose to do the optimization yourself feel free to PM me because I have a lot of experience in SEO and I can answer your questions for free. ;)

Back