• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AHBHost.com, Free hosting with cPanel, PHP, mysql and pretty much unlimited Features!

OrKa

Welcome to AHBHost.com!
Post in our forum to get really good, free hosting!

1: P2H Basic
Space: 200mb
Bw: 4Gb
Features: 999 of all
cPanel - Fantastico
15posts and then 10 posts monthly

2: P2H Pro
Space: 400mb
Bw: 8gb
cPanel - Fantastico
50 posts / 15 posts monthly

3: P2H Ultimate
Space: 800mb
Bw: 15gb
cPanel - Fantastico
100 posts / 20 posts monthly

NO ads! not at all!
AHBHost!

i received email from you .. tell that i must make back up all my file ... because you don`t know if ahbhost will stay longer or not. you also told me that you don`t responsible if i don`t make some backup.

now you are offering free hosting ?
ridiculious ;p

seven_raven said:
i received email from you .. tell that i must make back up all my file ... because you don`t know if ahbhost will stay longer or not. you also told me that you don`t responsible if i don`t make some backup.

ridiculious ;p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seven_raven said:

ridiculious ;p

Well, that was when we had some problems with the former owner.. but all those problems are gona now..

then you should give some news to whoever who got email like me ...
not confirming in this forum ...

if i didn`t wrote such above ... maybe you will not confirming your member.

Back