• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

>>>>>>>> Amazing, Coded & Clean Hosting Designs. Must See! >>>>>>>>

Xcentric Media

After being very sick for the past 6 weeks, I'm slowly getting back on my feet. As apart of my return, I'm offering the following designs for sale, at greatly reduced prices. Both are unique and the buyer will receive full rights. These designs will only be sold ONCE!

Hosting #1 - $150 (was $195)

Flash Demo
(reduced to prevent ripping)

Includes:

- Fully coded, 7 page design.
- All icons/graphics are unique.
- Minor modifications.
- Full rights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hosting #2 - $300 (was $500)

Flash Demo
(reduced to prevent ripping)

Includes:

- Fully coded, 10+ page design.
- Minor modifications.
- Full rights.
- Over 50+ PNG source files!

To purchase, send me a pm and I will promptly respond with payment info, and answer any questions you may have. I accept paypal only.

Last edited:
Hosting design #2 is no longer available.

Dropping the the price on the hosting design #1 to $125. This is about 4 times less than what I paid for it. I can also integrate WHMCS, if needed, for only an additional $25.

I also have a social networking layout (uncoded PSD) for only $75 -> http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=70973166.png

Willing to entertain any reasonable offers, as I could use the funds.

Still available!

Also selling another hosting design. Like the others, this will only be sold one time, and the buyer will get full rights. Comes with over 50 individual png source files. The entire design is fully coded. See screenshot gallery below.

We're looking for around $150 for this. (OBO)

Screenshots

* * * UPDATED * * *

Hosting Design #1
Lowering the price to $75.

Hosting Design #2
Lowering the price to $100.

Still available. Willing to consider any reasonable offers.!

Adding one more to the mix. The following design is a premium, fully coded layout. This UNIQUE and will only be sold ONCE.

It's CSS valid and includes 7 fully coded pages. It was created in fireworks, so it includes source png header files to edit the header graphic and logo. The entire layout was made for easy editing. All icons are unique and are NOT from stock.

This is an extremely clean looking, unique design and will ONLY be sold once. The lucky buyer will receive full rights. This is an exceptional design, and will definitely allow your company to stand out among all the rest.

Price: $275 (OBO)

Screenshots:

Home
Hosting
Dedicated
Company
Network
Services
Compare

Last edited by a moderator:
Back