• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazon affiliate program

zerocool786

I want to make money using Amazon affiliate program. I read online that best way to start is a niche market. For example iPhones only. My question and concern is that why would someone come to my website buy iPhone. I know someone will say start a blog about iPhone etc. but I don't want blog. Just online store full of iPhones products

What you are saying is an eCommerce site. Of course you can combine it with affiliate, but its better to keep it as it is.
This business model is used to dropship or selling your own product.

For affiliate sites, people usually go with micro niche review sites and create articles based on buyer keywords. For example "best iPhones cases of 2016", "must-have iPhone accessories" and stuff like this.

just Iphone not a good idea for amazon niche just go for unique product ie microwave, headphones, fashion, tall men shoes, gym shoes etc and post top 10 + Keyword , best + niche keyword, & Tips etc

Good luck

I want to make money using Amazon affiliate program. I read online that best way to start is a niche market. For example iPhones only. My question and concern is that why would someone come to my website buy iPhone. I know someone will say start a blog about iPhone etc. but I don't want blog. Just online store full of iPhones products
It depends on how you want to market your website... If you market your website about phones, with a blog about phone tips you can stand out above your competitors. It's called smart SEO Marketing.

suh a great topic. There are so many people nowadays who would like to start as bloggers or affiliate managers! I fully agree with Sarmth and I guess it would be easier for you to start with the blog or website-review on differen iPhone related things.
There are a huge number of affiliate programms available which are better than selling iPhones. Just google that. You can also use such platform as Avangate or Payproglobal.

Back