• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime Quazo

Magicalneo

I need about 200GB Space and 2TB of Bandwidth.
Also need it to be 100% Uptime , NO fcking downtimes please.
This is an anime website which will hold lots of Episode/mp3's/wallpapers
Wheather Dedicated or Host , you can post here.

This is not the dedicated server section, post there as that is where your best offer will be, your bandwidth is highly unrealistic, and your site content as with most anime sites is probably illegal.

overulehost said:
yeah.. sounds like a dedicated server.. I dont think you need such a large bandwidth for anime

Yes he needs, I know about anime episodes and each episode is about 175Mb, each anime serie has more than 20 episodes normally.

175Mb * 20 = 3500Mb

that is 3,5Gb(and more) for only one serie, and ten series would take 35Gb(and a lot more)

also each anime movie is more than 300Mb.

and many downloaders need also much bandwidth.

I know akirablaid.com, they give for free anime also for donator's anime. They ran out of bandwidth, because they didn't get much payed. They were 3 months down just because of low bandwidth. Now they moved on a new server to save their members from getting mad(especially the donator's).

:D Dedicated servers are perfect, I would recommend gate2vn.net :D

Goodydomains.com offers custom dedicated server solutions that may fit your needs:

* 2 x 120Gb hard drives
* 2000Gb Bandwidth/month
* Cpanel/Whm latest versions installed
* 8 IP addresses
* Fully managed
* LEGAL CONTENT ONLY

for $1808/year

If you are interested in this package please contact us at dedicatedcustom@goodydomains.com

We can be found at:
www.goodydomains.com

If you have any questions please contact us, we are ready to help.

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Back