• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another One of Those Requests Again.

Once again, I look for another webhost. Once again, another place shuts down on me.

What I'm looking for:
- About 250 MB space?
- I get a lot of hits on my blog, so I need at least 3-5 GB bandwidth. (last two months of my blog's opening, I had nearly 900 hits with approx. 2 GB BW metered for each month.)
- I need about 5-10 email accounts.
- I need many subdomains. 10 should suffice.
- I use CPanel and SquirrelMail a lot.

I don't mind P2H, but because I am out so much I don't want to have to post too many times a month. There are not too many topics on most forums that I attune with. It really depends. One time postings it all depends. Since I need this up ASAP, I am hoping that I can spark up something, which doesn't happen too often in general community forums. (I only have a few interests: carnivals and lasertag - my two biggest attunements.)

Last edited:
Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install scripts in seconds! :)

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

(Optional) If you're willing to put our ads, you can put our banners, combined with your referral link. You will earn points, which you can use to keep your hosting account active and to perform account upgrades, by getting people to signup with your referral link.

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

I got some interesting offers, nonetheless.

To Secret: Question about the optional plan - Do I have to put a ad on all of my pages (that's a lot of pages), or to a few of them? Maybe, if I put one of some of my main pages? Will that suffice?

To all of the ones who replied: Do the posts roll over, for example, say I posted 20 times and I only need 10. Do the other 10 roll over into the next month, and so forth? There might be some times in which I may be able to post 20 or more, and some months where I might be able to post maybe ... 5, or maybe none. (Being a carnival reporter takes a lot of time, and worse when I might be starting to work for a carnival. Blogging, making website reports, and uploading videos does take a lot of time, even on a daily basis where I am conatcted about carnivals and things).

I do like all of them though. 10 posts is like 2-3 posts a week, which is pretty much possible, even though there are not many subjects which follow my fancy, if you know what I mean.

I can give you what you want with no ads, no posting, and no BS. Just Free Cpanel Hosting. Free is truly free with me.
PM Me

To Secret: Question about the optional plan - Do I have to put a ad on all of my pages (that's a lot of pages), or to a few of them? Maybe, if I put one of some of my main pages? Will that suffice?

Doesn't matter... We only count the number of members your referred. The ads are just made to help you. :)

To all of the ones who replied: Do the posts roll over, for example, say I posted 20 times and I only need 10. Do the other 10 roll over into the next month, and so forth? There might be some times in which I may be able to post 20 or more, and some months where I might be able to post maybe ... 5, or maybe none. (Being a carnival reporter takes a lot of time, and worse when I might be starting to work for a carnival. Blogging, making website reports, and uploading videos does take a lot of time, even on a daily basis where I am conatcted about carnivals and things).

I do like all of them though. 10 posts is like 2-3 posts a week, which is pretty much possible, even though there are not many subjects which follow my fancy, if you know what I mean.

With freeresellers.us your posts don't roll over to the next month because we do some interesting contests every now and then.
Contest that you have to post for to get free Top Level Domains or even money.

Once again, I look for another webhost. Once again, another place shuts down on me.
If you are constantly moving from host to host like you say, you really
should talk to me on private message or come by our new forum community
at http://forums.toadsociety.com and contact me over there.

Our original hosting service was unmatched for reliability and what made
us unique was that we were open for more than 10 years continuous
without any interruptions and finally shutdown in late 2007 only because of
on going health problems of the original founder.

Now this year we have re-assembled our original administrative team,
our entire original staff, founders, and programmers and have again
re-launched with a new hosting service and forum community operated
by the same original people as our original hosting service that aims to
break the unmatchable service records of our previous company.

We wil be expanding and evolving very rapidly and we have no intentions
of closing down or going anywhere and are focused on the long term.

What I'm looking for:
- About 250 MB space?
- I get a lot of hits on my blog, so I need at least 3-5 GB bandwidth. (last two months of my blog's opening, I had nearly 900 hits with approx. 2 GB BW metered for each month.)
- I need about 5-10 email accounts.
- I need many subdomains. 10 should suffice.
- I use CPanel and SquirrelMail a lot.
All of the above are perfectly fine. Actually your account would have
roughly about 10 times the space give or take depending on which
of our account plans you select but every plan we have (five of them)
more than meets and exceeds all your request items above and yes
all accounts are Cpanel based along with Fantastico Deluxe and RvSkins
and we do have SquirrelMail enabled for webmail among others with
all the optional extra options installed generally not included by default.

I don't mind P2H, but because I am out so much I don't want to have to post too many times a month. There are not too many topics on most forums that I attune with. It really depends. One time postings it all depends. Since I need this up ASAP, I am hoping that I can spark up something, which doesn't happen too often in general community forums. (I only have a few interests: carnivals and lasertag - my two biggest attunements.)
Our original hosting company was the first to use the concept of "Post 2 Host"
and we originally created that concept strictly as a signup population control
and while we will continue this concept to a certain degree in the new service
and the new commmunity, it will not be of a rigid design such as you must
post "X" amount before you can get a hosting account, etc.

Instead it is more focused on participation such as like you are a member
of a community and as such, we'd like you to stop by every now and then
and actually say hello to your fellow community members and might have
a little fun in the process since these guys are a lively bunch.

However, we will also be offering plans geared at every target direction
encompassing everyone from those that have no attachments whatsoever,
those that are ad driven, those with a more commercial focus, those looking
for community participation, and one that has a totally new concept that
will probably blow the minds of everyone once they see it. *EVIL GRIN*

Anyway though, you put your request at a good time because we are just
getting the hosting side of the house re-launched and those coming in
right now are getting the perks of getting everything much at faster network
speeds right now and a lot more flexibility than what average new users
will see once we are further down the deployment timeline.

As far as getting you an account up though, all the servers and backend
are actually online right now and setting you up an account really only
takes a matter of seconds to get you into the system.

If interested, come visit us at http://forums.toadsociety.com and
contact Toad or Kip and we can get you going right now. Our new
non-human totally automated application system will be going live at
http://www.toadsociety.com later on this weekend and is currently
scheduled for deployment this Saturday for the 4th of July.

Check out some of the hosting options that we have at www.serv1.info we have created a basic page to our different websites that we offer ad free web hosting. If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

GeekStep has been online for well over a year.

We host our members on a dedicated server!

We have reliable, fast and brilliant hosting support! The best thing is it is absolutely free!

For your needs we reccomend:

Shared B
1GB Space
1GB Bandwidth
10 Of Each Features
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
Only 40 GeekCash Needed
Apply
More Plans

If you do not want to post then contact us and we can give you hosting if you link back to GeekStep.
If you have a site on another server then we can do a free transfer to ours!
You will not be disappointed!

NO ADS, NO LINK Back & NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Hi 14 Crosstown,

A lot of options to choose from...

Most hosts nowadays are set up on a single-dependancy structure. This means, if anything happens to the one company, server, datacenter, or host they are using, their entire service is affected. It can be quite hilarious when one company goes bankrupt, and through a massive chain reaction you see several dozen hosts disappear.

We're different because we pick carefully the best companies to get servers from, and never put all our eggs in one basket. Even the best companies will eventually fail or enter rough patches, at which point we just move you over to another company and another server, and you continue hosting. We will always have reliable hosting available for you from somewhere.

We support our service based on advertising which you customize and place on your website. This offers all the benefits of advertising, without the disadvantage of it destroying your site layout.

We have or can enable on request everything you mentioned as a requirement.

Back