• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any "(clan) sponsoring marketplace"?

maxproxy

Hello :classic2:

I was wondering if there is any website where clans or other groups can ask for sponsoring and where sponsors can offer their goods.
Something like FWS, but more about teamspeak, game servers and free domains, with less commercial purpose but more the intent to do a good deed and to increase the reputation and notoriety of your brand ("oh they give away stuff for free, the must be nice"). ...Where people will wear shirts with your name on them and stuff :D
Of course I typed several terms into google but I couldn't find anything like that so I thought I'd ask here...

Hope this is the right subforum to ask this :evilb:

cheers!:D

Haven't really run across any sites dedicated to such, could always start one and try to get it out there. From what I have seen most providers and what not have a section setup for sponsorship applications and all that. Could also try the major gaming networks forums.

Getting gameserver & TS server free is rly hard.

Check out the public TS list. You dont rly need your own 100 slots..

Gameserver dont cost alot, get your team members to share the server bill?

Back