• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any free DNS ?

khanh

Hi,

Is there any free dns services like mydomain.com (provide webforwarding and email forwarding) that accept .com.kg ?

I got problem with mydomain.com cause in my country, they block mydomain.com.:(

Thanks

Error: Permission Denied You are not currently entitled to edit this domain name. Your request has been forwarded to the administrator of 'xxxxx.com.kg'

Is there any trick for adding *.com.kg to zoneedit ? when I add domain I get the message above. ANyway, thanks dony for domaincow.com

It is because another guy has add your domain to his zone, so you cannot add it again.
I bet that the other guy is you, but forgot the password, rite?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nope

I think i figure it out. *.com.kg is not TLD as zoneedit recognized. So if somebody add *.com.kg before, you can't add more.

I tried with another *.gov.kg or even *.blablablabla.com, it work, but not *.com.kg

Last edited:
I don't know why it's so strangefor me when birkitty, keith, and maybe kamejoko also can do that but not me. :( :mad: :chinese2:

At zoneedit, it says to first add the zone, and then they will assign the nameservers to you. So how can I change the nameservers if I don't know what to change the nameservers to?

Back