• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good and professional VPS host?

Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

Best Website hosting Provider:-

HostGator Web Hosting
1&1 Web Hosting
InMotion Web Hosting
DreamHost Web Hosting
GoDaddy Web Hosting
Bluehost Web Hosting

Best Website hosting Provider:-

HostGator Web Hosting
1&1 Web Hosting
InMotion Web Hosting
DreamHost Web Hosting
GoDaddy Web Hosting
Bluehost Web Hosting

Complete garbage. They pay to be on the Top 10 lists all the time, but they are terrible hosts.. Have you ever actually used any of them?

What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

Okayservers Network offers a wide range of services designed specifically to satisfy the needs of large businesses and individual website owners.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

Go with Liquid Web, you won't be sorry. For me, it works just fine. It starts at only $29.50/month for the 2GB RAM plan.

I am not familiar with Vpsnine.com, so not be able to tell you more about it. But, can recommend you other hosting service providers. As, I am having this personnel experience of Microhost company, and still using their service support. So, you can also try up their services for better outcomes for your hosting service.

I am not familiar with Vpsnine.com, so not be able to tell you more about it. But, can recommend you other hosting service providers. As, I am having this personnel experience of Microhost company, and still using their service support. So, you can also try up their services for better outcomes for your hosting service.
Yes, Microhost may be better, but it doesn't have its servers in the USA, does it? That also matters, you know...

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

As per your requirements I would suggest to go with dedicated or managed cloud hosting that will fulfill your requirements. Moreover, you have a chance to manage multiple applications on a single server. It's means you can create unlimited applications on a single server without any hassle.

For enhanced performance and rapid business development, I suggest Host.co.in for the best VPS hosting in India. They offer VPS web hosting with advanced features like the fastest server, routine provisioning, higher security, DDOS protection, 99.95 percent uptime guarantee, open tools, advanced c-panel, huge disc room, free SSL, and much more.

Also, Get 20% OFF VPS Server Hosting (Linux | Windows) Use Code VPS20, Offer will end on 31'May 2021. Hurry up avail to this offer now visit for more plans: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

I would suggest some tips and aspects that you need to be considered while choosing the Best Web Host. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit ByteNAP and initiate a live chat. It is India’s leading, independent, web host provider, providing affordable and the Best Windows VPS Hosting service.

Have a look on ResellBox.net...!!!!

We the ResellBox provides you the best VPS Hosting services with many features, Great Uptime, Reliability and at an affordable price with 24/7
Technical support.

With a VPS (Virtual Private Server) you get your own operating system and hosting environment dedicated to you, complete with unrestricted access to the operating system. This makes VPS hosting a great choice for when you require more control and more resources or if you no longer wish to be limited by the restrictions of a shared hosting account

If you're fine with an unmanaged vps you could try Time4VPS.com
I don't use them anymore myself no fault of theirs I just wanted to upgrade to full dedicated machines myself so I no longer use the VPS I have with them.

Their pricing is excellent especially if you pay for the whole year you get like 50% off first payment with them. So 50% off first month or 50% off first year etc.

I think you can actually sign up for two years so 50% off that payment cycle too.

Check them out the have been around years apparently, and I have seen good reviews for them as well as tried the service myself with them. No issues at all when u was using the VPS.

Good luck on your search!

It depends on what services you need, but the best ones in the world are OceanWp, digital ocean, Kinsta, Cloudways, and etc. But if you need a cheap one that offers almost the sae quality then Routerhosting is one of the good ones. If you need the Linux VPS services, check the following out:

From the listed hosting providers, those who are able to provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you choose them as your future hosting provider.
For reliable, affordable VPS hosting services with 24/7 support, I would recommend you to choose eUKhost for your website.

Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS installs for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

Features Included:
  • CPanel / Plesk Panels
  • Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
  • Daily Backups and Snapshots
  • Redundant Systems with Failover
  • 24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

Yes, there are many good and VPS hosting providers like:

1. Youstable: Affordable VPS Hosting
  2. Bluehost: Standard VPS Hosting
  3. A2hosting: Managed VPS Hosting

All are good VPS hosting providers.

YouStable: YouStable is one of the best web hosting providers that offer Professional level managed services for VPS. Its offer affordable VPS hosting and the best server for your need! cost effective. Its Starting Price-

vStart- $12.50/mo​
vProfesstional- $22.90/mo​
vPopular- $32.90/mo​

VPS Includes:

• Full Admin Access
  • Powerful NVMe SSD Drives
  • SSL Certificates
  • Free Migration and more...

Bluehost: Bluehost offers semi-managed VPS hosting services that are comparable to most of its competitors—even the price.
VPS includes- WordPress integration, Free migration and more..

Its Starting Price-Standard- $19.99/mo

A2hosting: A2 Hosting is one of the best VPS hosting services you could choose. Its icludes- free SSL certificate, full root access and more. Its manage VPS Hosting Price is $43.99/mon..

Choose the best VPS hosting providers as your need and requirment.

Back