• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott77

b&
Well, the reason for my request is that I need to ask about your views on Stratus4.com vps hosting deals.
Is their servers stable? What can you tell about their pricing?

I got to know they started to offer 75% off the price on 1st month order, coupons:
S475OLKJ
S475OMNB
Any better VPS deals?

I can add that kvchosting.com started to offer 50% off the price discount code on its ssd vps hosting plans.
The code: SSDVPS (If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go).

Great offer. They are numerous hosts that will offer good one time discounts for your hosting plan. It is good to have a good discount on the first month to try out their services and renew in the next month.

I know zetservers.com is a good place to get ddos protected ssd vps hosting solutions.
LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF! They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Hello, Scott! Nexus-Net offers VPS Servers with more, for less! We offer 1 GB RAM with 105 GB of Disk Space for only $9/month! We also have a lot more to offer as well! We have a 15% promo code 'blackfridayext' - for ANY VPS Server we have on our site!
Only at http://nexus-net.org/servers.html

Questions? We have Live Support available, ask away!

I know SolVPS.com started to offer nice discount: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
Their VPS hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Receive a 15% DISCOUNT on Any VPS Plan! Use Coupon Code XMAS15HP During Signup!
Hostplay.com is well-known web host for offering offshore VPS hosting solutions along with cool discounts.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

It's no harm to search for the hosting provider who can offer you lowest quote for vps hosting but in addition to this
support, uptime and network speed are key factors which can affect on your business.

At some point you may find expensive packages but if they are assuring you about quality support, high uptime and better speed then
I would suggest you to consider these factors.

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Just check integralhost.net . Provided cPanel/WHM with the managed VPS for $30. First month 50% discount etc.

Hello,

Great offer. before buying please check the technical support of that particular hosting company. Please review the moderated forums of that hosting company.

Thank you...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back