• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any ideas for a host?

tatic

I am looking for a host that offers a large amount of space (min 50 GB), an even larger amount of bandwidth (min 1 TB) and allows bulk mail. Other than the specs above I basically just need PhP and MySql. FYI - I'm not a spammer! :) However, the site I'm working on will likely have thousands of customers that I will want to email and I'm having trouble finding a host that allows more than 1000 emails per day. Anyone have thoughts on this?

dedicated servers...

To put it simply, you need a dedicated server :)

Sounds great, where do I sign up :)

So can anyone recommend a good dedicated server provider for less than 100 US / mo with the specs I originally quoted? I would still want it managed since I don't want to deal with the server myself...

Under 100 USD including management is too low, raise the budget or lower your requirements :)

Higher VPS is also a possibility

Sounds great, where do I sign up :)

So can anyone recommend a good dedicated server provider for less than 100 US / mo with the specs I originally quoted? I would still want it managed since I don't want to deal with the server myself...

Well, James is right! you need a Dedi!

for a really good 100$ dedi get one of these low range servers here!
http://www.staminus.net (Recommended by many hosting providers)
The only thing is you will need to higher a 3rd party support team!

I know another Datacenter too!
http://layeredtech.com Never been there but came recommended by amz witch is a person I trust from our limited combos...

Again tho you will still need to higher a 3rd party managment service!
Can range from 30$-100$ p/m any price less I wouldnt personaly consider!.

Remember theres alot of fools pretending to be good at managment!

Good luck!

I don't think a site need so much bandwidth can not buy a dedicated server.

And I don't think people has so large site has no experience about dedicated server :confused4

Back