• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any other free domain email services left?

fsd

I was litterally planning on setting this up soon on a domain of mine.
Google discouninuted their a while back (luckily they still are supporting it for the two domains I registered it for.)
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-ends-support-for-custom-domains-in-free-email-service-7000028306/?s_cid=e589&ttag=e589&ftag=TREc64629f

Looks like I just missed microsoft's offer. Any other service like these? I set up my own email on a domain once but I was having issues (was a long time ago, maybe I completely messed it up.) But I also remembering hating SquirrelMail or whatever it used.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I don't think it is a good choice to use free domain email services because it is not stable. Image that if you cannot receive or send some very very important emails through free domain email services, you will spend much more than buying some paid domain email services.

Zoho Mail Don't Workkk!

I have tried it before. But I won't receive any emails? I contacted them and they said they will "fix it as soon as possible" :(

I would recommend you to not consider free email service. It would be good to have a email hosting account with hosting company.

While there is nothing wrong in using a free domain mail I would not consider them if you need them for a business, you should look for a paid service instead or set up your own if you have the tools and knowledge to do it on a vps or dedicated server if you use it for business purpose (I say this assuming you are hosting your website/s on a vps or dedicated server).

Its free and you can get up to 12 000 mails with no charge or credits info

I would recommend mailchimp..

Both of you talking about "email marketing" while a post author said about "email hosting".

Email Hosting is the kind of email transaction between customers (from and to).
Email Marketing is one-way email marketing - as usually. You sent a campaign to all customers only.

Back