• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anybody aware of cirtexhosting?

jovis

Hello.

I would like to aks you about such provider as cirtexhosting.com which is interesting as a potential host for my site.

I need to know if the quality is that high as their attractivity, and if anyone has got experience, share it please!

Thanks is advance.

they are ok, good support and rather friendly, they dont have any real server setup though, just single servers everywhere, so you only get the power of that one server running mysql email http etc..

SuperTed couldn't have said it better than me. It's been a while since i was with them, and they are organized and active. The only problem is that you don't really get 100% of what they advertise (at least to my perception), but pretty close to that. As Teddy said, they're ok. :)

There's quite a few bad reviews for this company, so I wouldn't recommend paying for a full year in advance if you do choose to go with them.

Take a look in the paid hosting offers section of this forum for some other hosts.

Cirtex are one of the best FFMPEG hosting providers, not talking from experience but I think you would be fine with them.

On the topic of bad reviews, it is not uncommon for a company to get more bad reviews than good ones.

I can tell you from experience - I run a web hosting review site and most of the reviews people leave are always negative.

Back