• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anybody know of...

bozley05

NLC
NLC
There is a couple of stories I remember hearing, but have kinda forgotten... Anybody got links on:

1. Some guy in South America, Argentina i think, who made and lives on an island made from rubbish, like bottles and stuff.

2. An Australian guy, perhaps in WA, who declared war on Australia, and then went into neogotiations so his property would become his own country.

Thanks.

bozley05 said:
2. An Australian guy, perhaps in WA, who declared war on Australia, and then went into neogotiations so his property would become his own country.
Could this be what

812807.gif

was loosely based on?

Ahhhh... is that an episode of Family guy, i think i remember seeing that. Yeah, it was prob based on that.

aboriginals don't need to declare war to get their own country, they just find good real estate locations and say it belonged to their ancestors...

Back