• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone else seeing orange?

Robert said:
you blah blah blah post counts.

But on a serious note, anyone with 9K posts really needs a special color. Maybe blue. yea blue. The sky's blue. An indication that you should go out more.
Thanks for the reminder.

I think it's about time for me to take a few months leave again.

Man, I don't know about the rest of you but I think that orange is kind of rough on the eyes. It seems so out of place...

trenzterra said:
and people with >9k posts should have a 1337 colour :p

[oh and if you peeps wanna argue with me about this, saying that i blah blah blah post count, just ignore me =)]
We shouldn't have to ignore posts -- the solution is simple, you should shut up about post count, plain and simple.

Bold is definitely better than orange. What about Italic, Underline and any other fancy stuff? Hahaha, just kidding.

darkcurves said:
Bold is definitely better than orange. What about Italic, Underline and any other fancy stuff? Hahaha, just kidding.

everyone has underlined names by default...
:eek:

This way is definately much better than the orange, and I don't think normal members should have green, the blue is nice and Im too lazy to adjust to something else.

Back