• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone here used / use DotBlock?

Rusnak PHP

Hello All,

Does anyone here use DotBlock? I'm considering them as a new host for my website, but I am having trouble finding positive reviews of this site, so if you have used them before feedback would be helpful.

Also, if you know of another cloud based VPS provider similar to DotBlock with cPanel please let me know.

Thanks!

Why do you want to try them?
There are many time-tested companies which can be used to meet your needs.

You just need to search in google with relevant keywords and you will have many more options.

I agree, the best info you are going to get is from online reviews. If there isn't enough to make your own conclusion, live chat or call them and test their customer service. You address all your concerns as well. I also haven't heard to DotBlock before. Good luck!

I have a trial DotBlock VPS (DotBlock 1), if someone is still interested.
Not too impressive so far. The reported IOPS parameters are in fact significantly lower. But the trial isn't over, I still study and check.

Back