• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone selling Invision Power Board

Jamie G

Hello

I am intrested to see if anyone is willing to sell me their ipb license. I have 50.00gbp right now anyone offering me anything?

Well its for my friend who owns a football forum but just wants to buy the license since he gets hosting from me

50gbp would be a steal, you could get one yourself if you have 26gbp more from Invisionpower :)

$149.99 is roughly 76gbp

Yeah but as i said this is my mate and he only got £50.00 and that is what he is willing to pay to get a licence. I think in the next 2 weeks if he cannot find one to buy he will just go right to Invision Power.

to the OP, you wont find one for £50, unless you would be scammed in some way. and remember, it's not £50 for life he would have to pay the full price again, next year.

thats software, not the license ;)
to the OP, you wont find one for £50, unless you would be scammed in some way. and remember, it's not £50 for life he would have to pay the full price again, next year.

Once you purchase an IPB license it is an owned license with a renewal fee. Renewal fees are $25.00 every 6 months, which are not required unless you seek an available update.

I know that, but "seeking" an available update would only include minor security fixes, not complete upgrades. that's why I said he would still have to pay the fee after the purchased license.

once he pays the $150 does he need to pay it again?
And once support runs out he wont need to pay another $150?

Sorry if these questions seem a bit silly but i don't use IPB i have got a vBulliten license

From the website:

Standard License: $149.99

6 months support/upgrades
30 days phone support
2 business day ticket response
5 day major version upgrade turnaround
Minor version upgrade via easy upgrade pack
One active installation + one test installation
After 6 months: $25 renewal option to access upgrades and ticket support*

* Please consult our Standards of Service document for full terms regarding IP.Board license renewals.

Last edited:
I have an IPB Standard License right now but the support and upgrade are expired so you have to pay the $25 fee to renew it with IPB so if you're interested I will be willing to sell it for about 40 gbp. My proof of ownership is provided below (picture).

Note: I also posted an ad on another site to sell my license but if you are interested I will remove the offer on the other site.

Attachments

• Untitled12.jpg
    Untitled12.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled31.jpg
    Untitled31.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
Back