• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

App development process

Flill

Hi guys, I want to start learning app development. Is it difficult to understand how does it work in general?

If you want to learn how to code an app, it's going to be hard. But you can definitely learn to code your first app in less than 30 days, I know it from my personal experience.

When it comes to web development, I think that the choice of tools depends on the exact project. The last time I was involved in the working process, I discovered two great eCommerce development tools: WPHelpDesk which allows business owners to set up their help desks on the WordPress site in minutes, and Macaw which combines an image editor with a powerful HTML/CSS IDE.
Learning app development is absolutely possible, especially taking into account the number of useful sources. Also, Codecademy offers great courses.

Working with an app design consultant was a game-changer for my project. They brought a fresh perspective and expertise that took my app to the next level. The attention to detail, user-centric approach, and seamless collaboration made the entire process a breeze. I'm thrilled with the app design they delivered!

Back