• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

apraise my domain

Chris L.

I just want to know, as I may sell it in the next 2-3 years. I currently get aproximately 75-100 Unicues a day.

the domain is:

http://www.thefreewebhost.net

Thank you. The PR is 0 :( (I don't know why, with nearly 100 unicues a day)

If someone offers a large large amount of money, I will accept it. (and sell today)

I have 85 different accounts registered in WHM.

hi do not sell this website try to add as many as back links you can and you can get more no of visitors by submitting to directories and search engines

so submit to as many as search engines and directories you can and also get back links

our domain name is very good if you get enough back links you can get large amount of traffic since each day about 500 people search for the keyword freewebspace in this context your domain is important and do not sell it

Webdirectory said:
hi do not sell this website try to add as many as back links you can and you can get more no of visitors by submitting to directories and search engines

so submit to as many as search engines and directories you can and also get back links

our domain name is very good if you get enough back links you can get large amount of traffic since each day about 500 people search for the keyword freewebspace in this context your domain is important and do not sell it
Certainly right..... Do you make any revenue?

Back