• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
Why does MicGoogle use a bad res version of utcrazy's long standing avatar?

UT.gif

I think it's OOO.

Dunno, kinda annoys me tho :p

I know theres no rule against it and its not really a copyright issue, but i do think it should be changed if UT wants :p

Tho im sure if he did or there was some problem with him using it, hed have asked Mic to chage it.

I do tend to scan down posts using av's to find one and this one threw me, why oh why mic (get yer own)?

As much as you might hate it, and wish he change it... it's kinda silly to be posting like this no? :D

He copies TV commercial quotes in the paragraph on his website too.

Although, no one seemed to find that as interesting as me.
...I've got a few things to say about that fellow.

I could be a TV hand-model that's secretly Lil John of Lil John && Tha Eastside Boyz.

[edit]
With 'crylicz nails.

I hear he is so black that he went to night school and the teacher marked him absent.

lolna just kidding, could you imagine?

I asked Mic to change it but he refused. Guess nothing I can do. Judge Fudge, none more black.

He copies TV commercial quotes in the paragraph on his website too.

Although, no one seemed to find that as interesting as me.
...I've got a few things to say about that fellow.

I'm not sure what this means, frankly I am shocked and offended. Unless you mean MicGoogle, in which case I approve.

Last edited:
Thief! :D

Offtopic: "You'll love the new network and datacenter" - your site is down at the moment utcrazy :)

I say Dan/Carl/Jan/Peo should remove Micgoole's avatar and infract the naughty boy :lol:

EDIT: I forgot the locely Matt8, sorry buddy :)

Last edited:
Furthermore I believe that this person's username contains the word Google, which is trademarked by Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG).

Way to be original buddy.

Back