• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm not sure what this means, frankly I am shocked and offended. Unless you mean MicGoogle, in which case I approve.

MicGoogle, not you. I'm very happy with you and your company, and I fully respect you as a person. Just for the record, I'd recommend Mark for any of your hosting needs. He's a great guy.

He seems like a jerk though. Who the hell refuses to change an avatar?

I thought you changed your name the first time I saw him posting, too... but then I saw the # of posts he had.

I say Dan/Carl/Jan/Peo should remove Micgoole's avatar and infract the naughty boy :lol:

I dunno about infraction for it. Theres no rule against it and UT certianlly doesnt own the rights to that image.

Why? It isn't against the rules.
Maybe it should be? Or at least a non-infractable rule.

I dont think there should be a specific rule against it, but i do think that when someone is clearly copying a LONG STANDING users avatar and that user doesnt like it, then it should be removed.

As you can see by some of the replys, many people thought UT had just had a name change wich could have lead to all sorts of confusion if these guys were his clients.

MicGoogle since its kinda obvious the community doesnt like it, how about being a nice guy and changing it voluntarily? :D

I dunno about infraction for it. Theres no rule against it and UT certianlly doesnt own the rights to that image.

I dont think there should be a specific rule against it, but i do think that when someone is clearly copying a LONG STANDING users avatar and that user doesnt like it, then it should be removed.

As you can see by some of the replys, many people thought UT had just had a name change wich could have lead to all sorts of confusion if these guys were his clients.

MicGoogle since its kinda obvious the community doesnt like it, how about being a nice guy and changing it voluntarily? :D

I was under the impression that no one really gave a ----. It's lame if they do

I don't think people really care, it's just a bit insulting to take someones avatar when it was so thoughtfully implemented and used these past years! I sure as hell am too old to change.

Back