• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Here's the thing Colin.

NO ONE CARES.

You sound like Bruce.

If I remember right, Bruce was the one who convinced me in some post to change to max posts per page and now I get annoyed on any forum that won't let me change the setting. There is one I frequent and I am stuck to like 15 per page...drives me nuts.

I feel proud that people care that someone copied my avatar. *Goes back to browsing lighting equipment* BV, you have any scanners (lights) you can recommend? Trying to keep it as close to the price of my LED pars as possible.

LED color blocks dude. SO versatile.

I would love to change mine but, changing it would mean many seconds of hard work clicking and some large amount of bytes uploading, something that I can not comply with, nor can I add to emissions by wasting internet data in such a foolish fashion.
Please think before you type, your silly post just added to the world ending, go plant a tree... Thanks....

"Everyone back to their avatatrs"

micgoogle has finally changed his avatar! Everybody can go back to they're own sigs and avatars now :p

Damn. I only picked an Ultra-Meta avatar to begin with as my first one, so I actually have to take a minute to think of a *real* one.

I would love to change mine but, changing it would mean many seconds of hard work clicking and some large amount of bytes uploading, something that I can not comply with, nor can I add to emissions by wasting internet data in such a foolish fashion.
Please think before you type, your silly post just added to the world ending, go plant a tree... Thanks....

:p

(spacer)

Yeah that would be terrible.

Back