• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

B& Vs. Banned

Chris L.

What is the difference between B& and Banned? Some banned users have one, others have the other. InternalX (aka CnR) has B&. Is B& banned for infractions?
Chris

Up to now I was certain that b& meant banned and Banned was just a custom user title. Now, I'm having doubts.

I just searched and there are 53 members with the banned username. I'm not sure why they show it and the others don't. (One isn't actually banned, it is part of his user title.)

If they were banned long ago, I think it would say banned. Now, it is b&.

Since we are talking about people being banned.
How about LSComputer anyone know why he got B&?

;) me here :)..

I was banned for an offer that I didnt leave the url post back.. I know a stupid thing :( my bad... but im back been back a few days now

...after how many infractions do we get banned?

Or... is it just the severity of the infractions... or... Is it just an admin's decision to make?

Agreeded Chris,

The issue was I recommended a server to a client for WebHostRegulator, but I didnt link the company name as its in my sig..

I guess Jan (think thats who) gave me an infraction. At 10 infractions (total, not at one time, meaning in the life of your account) you get an 1 month ban, I hope theres no life bans thats for sure!..

Anyways, I am back, guess I will have to link the company name on all posts now instead of see sig... but not a big deal ;).. Just some extra clicking.

Back