• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Backup Space

theraptor

AS you may or may not know, TheHostingTool got hacked again, and this time we lost everything but the forums (we have a backup), and the 1.2 files.

Because of this, we are looking for somewhere to take weekly backups. we would need like 5-10 gb of space At most.

if anyone is willing to donate this to us, as this is a free project, that would be awesome. If not, then we can pay some...

i can provide the space and bandwidth for a buck a month just let me know what you need, i will setup a custom package.

that should be third party service. I would recommend you do the search for the backup services. I''m certain you will be able to find a bit.

adrive.com gives 50 gigs of free space. you have to pay for ftp though. i know that you have found service somewhere else but feel free to contact us and we can help if needed

I believe that is enough to have the search done for the backup services. I believe that is already separated class of the hosting services

Back