• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bad news for free hosting providers.

I guess this explains why I have 3 pending payments from them. Guess this is the end of a good affiliate program for me.. anyone else not getting paid for referrals anymore?

Some content from co.cc domain name is being blocked by NOD32 antivirus at the freewebspace homepage. Admins are about to pay attention to this issue, I suppose.

Some content from co.cc domain name is being blocked by NOD32 antivirus at the freewebspace homepage. Admins are about to pay attention to this issue, I suppose.

Did you report the issue to Peo/Jan? If not, I don't see them doing anything about it because it's not like they will read this thread.

It seems like dot.tk also started to doing filtering for their registration.
Some of my client complained they are not able to get their dot.tk domain name working and the domain was removed after a few days.

But not all co.cc domains are from spammers. Some domains were of good people too. Its was not good that Google banned them all without any warning. But anyways they had got the domains free of cost so it was not a big loss for them!

Nothing wrong with this. I think that if you want to play the SEO game then you better have $10/yr for a domain. I would not worry about it too much and continue letting your free customers use this free extension. If they want to play the seo game they will have no problem paying $10 for a domain.

Back