• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Basic, Reliable Hosting Needed (MySQL 5, PHP 5)

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
Hello FWS, I'm looking for a new host to call home after HostingDepartment's sudden, unexpected, possibly permanent downtime. The account will be used to host a local small business website as well as a place for me to develop and design for freelance projects. In short, it won't use a lot of resources, but it is imperative that it is accessible at all times. Below is a list of my minimum requirements.

• 100MB Disk Space
  • 10GB Bandwidth
  • PHP 5 (Compiled with GD, cURL, FreeType, mysqli)
  • MySQL 5
  • Some sort of control panel with phpMyAdmin. cPanel preferred but not required
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases/Users
  • Backup plans in place

If possible, include a URL to a phpinfo() file for one of your servers. If you'd rather not, perfectly fine.

Also, if anyone can recommend a good host with plans that meet these requirements, let me know.

Last edited:
Hello Tree, in Rageki Web Hosting Solutions, we offer you the best offer at the cheapest price! Here's a customised plan specially for you:

Disk Space: 100mb
Bandwidth: 10GB
Control Panel: DirectAdmin
Backups: Daily
PHP 5
mySQL 5
Monthly: $1.50
Order Now!

You may also want to take a look at the standard shared plans we have because they are much more worthy:

Spark Shared Plan
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 15GB
Monthly: $2
Order Now or Check Other Plans

Any questions? Feel free to MSN, AIM, YIM me. Contact details can be found on my profile on the left hand side of this post. Click the icon to chat with me.

Alternatively, you can view a list of contacts @ http://www.ragekihosting.com/contact.html

Have a great day ahead! :wave:

Last edited:
We can match your requirement with Personal Package on our website:
Space 500 MB and Bandwidth 5 GB (We will upgrade you for free to 10 GB if you buy with us). Unlimited Features. cPanel 11.
20 dollars per year. First year is 10.

MSN: felweb@felweb.net
Gtalk: felwebnet@gmail.com

Regards.

Hi,

We can offer you our packages as below :

Plan Name: LSA200
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 1000MB ( 1GB )
Bandwidth: 10000Mb ( 10G ) Monthly
Add On Domain : 1
Parked Domain : 1
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL 5.XX Database: Unlimited
Support : PHP 5
Control Panel: CPanel 11.0
24 x 7 LiveHelp / Support
Special Feature : All Linux Plan equip with : FANTASTICO (PHP Application Auto-Installer!)

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold and MoneyGram

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

Quarterly Price : $7.50 USD
Yearly Price : $24.00 USD

Hi,

I would like to know whether MySQL 5 is a must or is 4 fine as well?

Regards,

Hi Tree, Rapid Fire Hosting would like to offer you the following:

250MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel / Fantastico
MySQL 5
PHP 5.2.5 (GD, cURL, and FreeType enabled)

FREE Setup - $2.50 per month

This is a custom offer, so please email sales[at]rapidfirehosting[dot]com and reference this thread to place an order.

I do not have a phpinfo() file handy right now, but I will get one setup as soon as possible. We take nightly backups, you can verify this from our website (www.rapidfirehosting.com) in the left sidebar. Click the backup verification logo. This will take you to a page at rSyncPalace certifying that we take nightly backups.

Hello,

Please take a moment to look over our shared hosting plans:
http://hetrixbyte.com/shared_comparison.html

I think that the "Byte X" plan would work good for your needs, and it's only 2,95$/month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our sales via live chat on our website or via tickets system.

Have a nice day!

Trevor, hit me on my cell, and i will get you taken care of. need to talk to you about the project anyways. i think you already know what i have since you have ncidev on my server right now. so, if that works for you, i will get you another account. just give me a call.

Hey there Tree.

HostAlpha can offer you all that and more!

Diskspace: 25 gig
Data Transfer (Bandwidth): 250gig per month
cPanel 11
Unlimited features: (Databases, emails, addon domains, ftp etc...)
RvSkins
SiteBuilder

Scripting: PHP5,Perl,CGI,SSI
MySQL 5

Cost: $5.99 USD.

Click here to compare and here to signup for it!

Tree, If you have any questions; Feel free to PM me!

Thanks,
Dylan Jones

Last edited:
Hi,

Qoozz Webhosting, with close to 3 years experience in webhosting, can offer you the following custom package:

200mb Space
20000mb Transfer
Cpanel|RVSKins|Fantastico
Sitebuilder|FFMPEG|Tomcat
Free Remote Backups
Unlimited Features
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Priced at $13/yr

For more information regarding our service, uptime and reviews, you can take a look at our thread here:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2208764

If you're interested in this custom offer or require a different package, feel free to let us know about it by dropping a mail to support[at]qoozz.com.

http://www.qoozz.com

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Dear Tree,
Lagoon Host can offer you a reliable hosting with all your needs. We also keep our servers and softwares regularly updated and right now having mysql 5 and php 5.2.5 along with cPanel 11 and fantastico Deluxe. I can offer you our linux proffesional Plan its major features are as follows.

Disk Space : 150 GB
Bandwidth : 3500 GB
Mysql databases & users : unlimited
POP3 email accounts : unlimited
1 Free domain : Included
RvSiteBuilder Pro : Included
Price : $4.95/month

Package URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/pro.html

Our all packages come with unconditional 30days moneyback gurantee and 99.9% uptime gurantee.

Last edited:
Hi Tree,

HostGator has a Linux Web Hosting for Hatchling Plan with following spec:

Disk Space 350gb
Bandwidth 3,000gb
Domains Allowed 1

More information on the plan here. The hosting is about $4.95/month.

However, if you are currently not a Hosgator customer and you buy the package through my special link, i will gladly pay for your 6 months hosting there. PM me if you are interested in Freehosting at Hostgator for 6 months. Thank you

Hi Tree,

HostGator has a Linux Web Hosting for Hatchling Plan with following spec:

Disk Space 350gb
Bandwidth 3,000gb
Domains Allowed 1

More information on the plan here. The hosting is about $4.95/month.

However, if you are currently not a Hosgator customer and you buy the package through my special link, i will gladly pay for your 6 months hosting there. PM me if you are interested in Freehosting at Hostgator for 6 months. Thank you

Are you the owner of Hostgator or are you employed by them?

Back