• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best CPM provider?

PaulC_ST

Whats the best ad provider to go with for a new site?

We get several thousand hits a day at the moment, would it be more worth while selling the space directly?

Thanks,
Paul

Originally posted by PaulC_ST
Thanks. But the site doesnt work :(

I'd be looking for normal banner ads, not popups as well.

Thanks
I don't think there are any CPM banner ad networks around. If you want CPM for Banner ads, you will have to sell it directly.

no CPM providers around?

Originally posted by Asian_DOC
I don't think there are any CPM banner ad networks around. If you want CPM for Banner ads, you will have to sell it directly.

Hello, I would like to know more on what you mean by there aren't any CPM banner ad networks. I thought Fastclick pays on CPM modules?

Their are still CPM based networks out their. Burstmedia is still running strong and 24/7 just went through a merger that is saving them in the short term so their contentzone.com network may still be worth a shot. Both of those networks are CPM based and I am sure their are others. Additionally, fastclick.com offers CPM, CPC and hybrid campaigns.

nerocities --

Are you talking of PausePages or just our ad network. We may not be able to accept a free webhost into the banner network.

Time will tell, though.

Regards,
Dan

Same thing. I'll make sure that your account is activated for PausePages once we commence beta testing.

Regards,
Dan

Back