• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Free Reseller

Zalaki

Guys http://liberty-host.com is the alltime best...i have been there so far for 2 1/2 weeks...i have gotten my FREE Reseller and ALSO a .info domain....also i have gotten MUCH MUCH help from the forum members as in help for site design and such...the owners of the site are Very welcoming and have great on demand service...they are very quick with their Support and help you with what you need..and if they cant help there is always a member someone near to help you out!.......all i gotta say is if you are in need for a FREE reseller you've read the right post! They have 3 Reseller Plans...one where u put ads and no forum bucks are required...but the other cost forum bucks monthly..but trust me...it is not very hard to earn forum money...as long as your active BAM...

And also i am not an Owner of the site...this is my Testamonial to other out there that need a FREE reseller!!

If you want Say i refered you..but i dont care if you do or not...go get your free reseller!!

Yea...you will really love it...i sure do.. :p!!

Glad to see someone replied..normally people dont beleive FREE..but i guess its their LOSS :p

How do you make money on free reselling? I mean - do your customers have ads on their websites?

Roj

Hello,

I got my reseller there, at the 2nd day I registered on their forums.
Their community: Active
Their support: Great!!! (Response to my questions:~30min)
Their services: the best...
Liberty-Host's community numbers can let you know the situation...

:) I'm back.

Thanks for everyone’s review's, and our latest update will an extreme one!

niyogi said:
How do you make money on free reselling? I mean - do your customers have ads on their websites?

Roj

A Question like that from someone who offers unlimited bandwidth? It's paid by ad's on our forum (When users post) and also outside income from paid hosting and private sponsors.

Zalaki said:
Guys http://liberty-host.com is the alltime best...i have been there so far for 2 1/2 weeks...i have gotten my FREE Reseller and ALSO a .info domain....also i have gotten MUCH MUCH help from the forum members as in help for site design and such...the owners of the site are Very welcoming and have great on demand service...they are very quick with their Support and help you with what you need..and if they cant help there is always a member someone near to help you out!.......all i gotta say is if you are in need for a FREE reseller you've read the right post! They have 3 Reseller Plans...one where u put ads and no forum bucks are required...but the other cost forum bucks monthly..but trust me...it is not very hard to earn forum money...as long as your active BAM...

And also i am not an Owner of the site...this is my Testamonial to other out there that need a FREE reseller!!

If you want Say i refered you..but i dont care if you do or not...go get your free reseller!!

Hi,
Nice information.
silvermoon

Reseller? It's so you can make your own free webhosting company on another server, instead of your own? :)

XSTREM said:
Reseller? It's so you can make your own free webhosting company on another server, instead of your own? :)

It's so you can resell hosting. Like the paid reseller plans, but free.

Resell? You mean earn money by selling your webspace??

I don't understand... It must be that, if I want to make a webhosting company, I can use a reseller for that so I dosen't have to use my own server?

XSTREM said:

I don't understand... It must be that, if I want to make a webhosting company, I can use a reseller for that so I dosen't have to use my own server?

Yes. You can create extra cpanel accounts and sell them to other people at any price giving them whatever diskspace and bandwidth you like as long as you don't reach your quota.

XSTREM said:

What hosting-shack said is 100% true. But I would also like to point out that we (liberty-host) also include AccountLab Plus with every free reseller account. This allows you to set up a hosting company on your free reseller account and not even have to buy automated client management software for you web site!

Why would people pay for something they can get for free? Can't they just make a free reseller account too, and use that for their webhosting?

XSTREM said:
Why would people pay for something they can get for free? Can't they just make a free reseller account too, and use that for their webhosting?

Some people don't have the time to post on forums.

i was bored so i checked it out

and an hour later i still havnt worked out just how many posts u are meant to have before u can get a free reseller??

Back