• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best free webhosting panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

What is the best webhosting control panel (like WHM/cPanel), but then for free?

Which one is the most secure?
And does any of them have a plugin or what ever to install pre-installed scripts like for example fantastico.
Because now a day you need something like that with all those noobs around :p

On the website of zpanel I can't find if you can create resellers with it. Can you?
And it seems to have zantastico indeed, but the last version is of 2006... Which is very old.
Is that still safe to use?

Sander k, i have used zpanel before. It looks very much impressive as a free panel but it uses much memory than other panels. You can create use zantastico as script installer. But zantastico have some bugs. You can fix the bug by searching their forum.

Webmin's UI is different from CPanel, but I have had very good results with it over the years. Usually it's just an interface issue getting people used to the arrangement and labels of it.

Dear Storminternet there is nothing to afraid for you and you can find other options like it WHM panel is no doubt good but still there is lots of others as well.

Free web hosting stands for a webhosting service offered for free, so that one do not have to pay any money for the free web host service provided. Free hosting providers offer some free webspace to store website's files on their servers as well as the other usual web hosting free features required to publish a free web site on the web.

Using a dedicated control panel application is a good idea for those developers and designers who are hosting multiple websites on a VPS / dedicated server. These days, majority of the developers and even designers are managing multiple websites and online portfolios and for that they build resource consuming application.

Well my vote is for Kloxo if you want to setup a reseller panel for clients. If you just want to manage your sever or VPS, go with webmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back