• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best free webhosting panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
best free webhosting panel

there are many free webhosting panels Kloxo HostinABox, VHCS, ISPConfig, OpenPanel, SysCP etc. according GUI it is depend on user that which webhosting he like.

Try out zpanel it's good and easy to setup.
Kloxo is little bugged this days, but it's looking good. You can also try out this one.

Regards
Marin

Best free webhosting panel

Webmin is the most well known control panels that allows you to configure plenty of internals for your operating system like disk quotas, configurations files, users, and more.

I checked out zpanel, and it has a positive feel to it. I registered with the Forum and looks as though its being run by an expert group from the UK:
http://www.zpanelcp.com/about/team/

Its last release is 1 January 2013. I'm not an expert even by a long shot, but I'd have thought there should have been an almost immediate new release after its hacking experience at the beginning of this month. Just get the feeling that it has security issues and isn't updating its software often enough. I may try it out one of these days however just to see how it works.

You could have a look at Kloxo, DirectAdmin and Zpanel. I can also recommend you Webmin. It's a website control panel and of course a free one. I have been using it for some time and it has been great alternative to cPanel.

best free web hosting panel

I've used webmin for a lot of "cloud" boxes. But that's on each individual vps and not for an entire environment. It has just about everything cpanel has, more direct access and a nice little ajax console for shell.

I think they sell a product called cloudmin, or you could just install webmin on each box.

None of these free panels are as safe as the big paid ones like cPanel and DirectAdmin. They have an off feeling to them as well if you are used to using cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back