• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Live chat software

In my opinion it is the Live Help Messenger desktop, application that we use for our tech support!

Normally, many free software available for live chat. But according to me, LiveZilla, Zopim, ZazaChat, Volusion, Instantestore etc. are better free software's available online on Internet.

Best Live chat software

In my opinion it is the Live Help Messenger desktop, google talk application that we use for our tech support!

eAssistance Pro live chat is good one for online customer support. It is fast, secure, reliable and low price live chat software

We've been using groovehq dot com on the free trial and it's been just fine but I'm not sure that I agree with their pricing model for after you are done with your free trial.

I prefer livezilla but lately they decided to make it a paid software. It doesn't surprised me because it's a great software.

I prefer livezilla but lately they decided to make it a paid software. It doesn't surprised me because it's a great software.
They have a free version too though some features are limited. Yet the free version is enough for almost all the basic operations.

Back