• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best PayPal-Paying Advertiser

VivuHost

I have quite a few online projects that I'm constantly adding to. I'm thinking of making them more profitable but I'd like payment via PayPal. Can anybody recommend the best online advertisers that pay via PayPal?
Thanks in advance :)

Can't remember, but I think AdBrite does. Would you accept check via post, as well? That would open you up to a wide range of options.

Thanks, AdBrite is check only, I'll check the one you just said tomorrow. I've used Bidvertiser but their ads are unrelated and not always a good payout.

Be aware that some ads contained malware. Don't remember which, Adbrite or other.

Any professional ad network constantly monitors for things like this and takes steps to prevent malware.

---

AboutWeb, I've noticed you tend to jump into many threads with one-line advice that isn't always the best, nor is it always accurate. Be sure you're accurately familiar with the topic before posting on it.

Any professional ad network constantly monitors for things like this and takes steps to prevent malware.

---

AboutWeb, I've noticed you tend to jump into many threads with one-line advice that isn't always the best, nor is it always accurate. Be sure you're accurately familiar with the topic before posting on it.
So you don't want me to post anymore simply because I don't write 500 lines in one post ?

Back