• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best place to buy cpanel/WHM video tutorials?

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
Hey guys and gals,

After so many clients coming to my live chat asking how to do this or that in cPanel or WHM, I think it's time to buy a set of cPanel and / or WHM tutorials. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions as to where to get the best price on a full set of video tutorials?

Thanks in advance!

As I said, I searched google and all I found was other hosts tutorials and I obviously dont want my clients going to some other host to watch cpanel tutorials.

As I said, I searched google and all I found was other hosts tutorials and I obviously dont want my clients going to some other host to watch cpanel tutorials.

Make your own? I am about to start making some of my own tutorial videos for Directadmin.
If you want some help on making your own videos, just let me know. I can help you.

Back