• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best way to create image ads

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
For those of you who post image ads on craigslist.org, what software do you use that works the best for you?

I dont think you should care about using any softwares. Just host the images with any free image host out there, start off with imageshack.

@TSO,
if u just spend a little bit time on it, u will find that it is actually not that hard to use.
usually ppl feel that gimp is hard to use bcoz they already familiar with the Adobe Photoshop interface only.
:)
and of course, a lot things that Adobe Photoshop have, Gimp don't have yet.

@TSO,
if u just spend a little bit time on it, u will find that it is actually not that hard to use.
usually ppl feel that gimp is hard to use bcoz they already familiar with the Adobe Photoshop interface only.
and of course, a lot things that Adobe Photoshop have, Gimp don't have yet.

Yeah, I spent time on it, but it's not too great if you don't come from a graphics design background. I have tried a program called PM Painter in the past. It worked great. However, it is somewhat out-dated in its capabilities now. Always keeping my eye out for a good replacement that's easy to use.

Hey guys, I read that in order to create a logo, you need a program to make "vector" image files. So what image programs can you recommend me ? Free and paid.

I was not working on Craigslist but now i am seriously thinking about it. I am sure adobe photo shop will be the best option for image ads.

Hey guys, I read that in order to create a logo, you need a program to make "vector" image files. So what image programs can you recommend me ? Free and paid.

For a free vector graphics program try InkScape. Paid, try Adobe Illustrator.

Vector graphics may be resized without distortion.

Back