• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bestproxies.org appraisals please...

AMC

serial slacker
NLC
Hey Guys,

The other day I bought this domain, in view to a domain for a proxy/list/network/topsite.

I'm not really looking to sell i dont think, however i would love to know what it was worth (roughly).

So if a few of you could just tell me how much its worth without development or traffic thatd be great:classic2:

Thanks so much in advance,
Hugo

the fact that you was even able to register it should answer your question that without traffic/PR its reg fee or slightly higher.
If it was worth anything it would of allready been registerd :)
You could get lucky and find someone with money that gos "I want that domin have 300$" but thats the same with any domain
It does have good points about it
Id guess you might be able to get low to mid $$ but im no expert :p

Like I said im not looking to sell ;) But i like to know the base value of my domains.

Also if what you are saying is true, and that no unregistered domain is worth anything, then that completely undermines the domain market :p

Its quite cynical to say that every domain worth having will have been thought of by somebody else :p

Anyways, thanks for your feedback. Someone else had said $15-$50 , so id say you were pretty accurate (unless hes wrong too) :)

Back