• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Vizaweb.com!

vizaweb

Beware of Vizaweb.com!

Just wanted to make folks aware of my poor experience with Vizaweb.com web hosting.

I had two sites hosted by Vizaweb, and initially their service was good and their support reasonably responsive. However, over the course of a year I began to have email problems. Eventually, I had a major email meltdown (which was my small business email). I couldn't receive client emails for almost three weeks! During this time I contacted Vizaweb from my hotmail account (one or two emails a week) desperate for them to get back to me. I received NO response from them!

Their initial appeal was their very low hosting cost. But the lesson is you get what you pay for.

I made the mistake of having renewed service with them before my major email problem, and I have asked that they refund my money. They have refused.

Please be warned and beware.

Thank you,
Jeff Toste

Ados said:
It's great how people bad talk about companies when they only have had one post.

Yes i agree, but isnt it equally strange when you see people post good reviews about some company here and no one cares how many posts he had on the forums , so why should the -ve threads about some host be looked the other way ? And yes if ur posting something negative or postivie you must provide proof that you were that companies customer and had your site hosted by the said host, cause every host sends a confirmation email that the account has been setup , they should post that and it should be made a rule here on sticky so passerby dont post crap about someone ,just cause they didnt like the companies name or for fact were terminated by the hosting for breaking their TOS.

Hi Vizaweb,
From your post it looks like you have just emailed them regarding your problem. Why didn't you call up them?
You are not happy with their service but still you have chosen their name as your username:confused4

Please pm me the url of your website or this thread gets removed. We do not allow anonymous complaints of web hosts. Thanks.

Peo said:
Please pm me the url of your website or this thread gets removed. We do not allow anonymous complaints of web hosts. Thanks.

Hi peo, can u also make it a rule to post proof of what they say be it either good or bad review , so everyone knows they are not lieing.

Thanks

It's hard for us to verify any proof. But if they can't even provide a domain they have hosted with them or a real name privately to us moderators, we'll remove threads like this one.

Peo said:
It's hard for us to verify any proof. But if they can't even provide a domain they have hosted with them or a real name privately to us moderators, we'll remove threads like this one.

Yes its hard to provide proof but they can copy paste the confimation email that they received when they signed up , thats enough proof i suppose . As it will include the domain link also.

Heh, if users care to lie about their relationship to a host they can simply make or change the documentation themselves.

Both screenshots and emails are useless.

A link to the user's page on the host, good or bad, is the only proper documentation.

One thing I wonder is how big the issue with users making false reports here on Freewebspace.net is, because I see very little point of making a problem out of a nonexistent problem.

Back